- 1x Face-mask
- 2 x Non-woven washable filters (fleece)
- Important information from W.H.O on best practice and washing guidelines
Reusable Face-Mask – Cats
A selection of high-quality cottons and polycottons are used to make these face-masks, with three layers of tightly woven, high thread count fabric plus the optional extra of adding a non-woven filter (fleece)
This Cat Print face-mask is 100% cotton
Please note – Elastic & bead colours are chosen, with thought to design, but at random.
These Face-masks comes in five sizes:
ADULT LARGE – average males or larger faced females (measures approx 17cm)
ADULT MEDIUM – average females and smaller faced males (measures approx 16cm)
TEEN – smaller adults/larger children & teens (measures approx 15cm)
CHILD MEDIUM – average child size 8-10 years (measures approx 14cm)
CHILD SMALL – average child size 5-7 years (measures approx 13cm)
* Measurements should be taken between the bridge of your nose and the soft bit under your chin
|Children Under 5||
I have put a limit of 5yrs old on my Face-masks due to the following information published by WHO:
1. Baby’s airways are smaller, so breathing through a mask is even harder
The World Health Organisation (WHO)
1. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
3. Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
4. Replace the mask/filter with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
5. To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask) clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water and wash mask before re-use.
|Processing Time & Delivery||
Each of these Face-masks are Hand-made to order, there is a processing time of approximately three days on all orders but I will endeavour to get your face-mask to you as soon as possible and will be in touch order is complete and on its way to you.
Orders are all sent via second class Royal Mail (2-3 working days)
Due to hygiene reasons we will not accept returns on this product, however if you have any issues, concerns or queries please do get in touch and we will do what we can to help.